Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

Teri

I started this on Friday, May 5th, but I am going to put it in there how I had it when I started it.

Well Cody, I got my hedge in that I ordered a while back and yesterday Stormie and I planted most of it. We still have to do the side by the driveway but for the most part we have the front and the side between Charlie's house and our house done. I told Storm we would do the rest in the morning. 

I got some of the garden redone where stuff didn't grow that I planted and Storm leveled it out for me tonight where I roto tilled it this morning. The Chantix seems to really be kicking my butt and making me really tired all the time. Yep I am trying to quit again. I did real good last year remember? I don't seem to have any energy at all right now and am just tired all the time right now. I am hoping it will pass soon. 

Today was the service for Teri. Omi called but I missed the call tonight and she isn't answering when I call her back. I think she didn't turn the phone off of vibrate. So I don't know. 

Everything I heard it was not a very good service for her at all. It seems everyone was real disappointed. Dale was there he sat by Omi she said. Omi was not even in the obituary at all but apparently they put the dog in there. 

Then on Friday night the neighbors came home around 10 to 11 and decided to park cross wise in their yard with the head lights blaring into the front porch and got Luna going big time out there. Mojo and China were going off here in the house horribly as well. When I walked out on the porch Luna had knocked over all the plants everywhere out there. I was so mad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment